Full Service Trust Department
Our Commitment Spans Generations of Families
For over 50 years, LCNB National Bank's commitment to customers has included Trust and Investment Services. Our customer-friendly approach to banking reflects how we provide our professional Fiduciary services. We have earned the trust and confidence of generations of customers from over 130 years of community banking. Our customers can rely on LCNB Trust to care for their loved ones during their lifetimes and after they are gone.
TRUST SERVICES WE PROVIDE
• Personal Portfolio Management
• Trustee/Fiduciary with Portfolio Management
• Fiduciary with Outside Investment Management
• Trustee of Individual Retirement Account (IRA) with Portfolio Management
• Estate Settlement Administration
• Escrow Agent
• Depository in Lieu of Bond
• Endowment and Charitable Trust Management
FIRST WE LISTEN; THEN WE PROVIDE PEACE OF MIND
LCNB's Trust Department has earned its reputation of providing unmatched personal service by listening to each customer and committing resources to help provide financial peace of mind. Once we have identified a customer’s expressed needs and objectives, we develop a plan tailored to meet their individual goals. The Trust professionals of LCNB, with an average of 20+ years of Fiduciary experience, are highly accessible and are committed to timely, face-to-face meetings. In fact, each customer is assigned three Trust Officers who are knowledgeable and responsible for an account’s administration.
OUR PLEDGE TO YOU
• Listen to our customers before investing their assets;
• Ensure three Trust Officers are knowledgeable about, and responsible for, each account;
• Maintain a personal service relationship and meet regularly with our customers face-to-face;
• Individually manage our customers’ accounts;
• Regularly monitor account asset allocations and make necessary portfolio changes to meet customers’ needs;
• Provide solid returns with the least possible risk;
• Base our management fee on the asset value of the account (the fee is directly tied to the investment performance: if the portfolio value increases, so does our fee; if the portfolio value declines, s o does our fee);
• Take our Fiduciary responsibility very seriously.