Life’s less complicated with more cash in your pocket.
Earning 2% APY* grows your balance, even when your balance is the last thing on your mind. Put some confidence in your wallet with a Kasasa Cash Checking Account.Open Account Now +
Why Kasasa Cash?
Get paid just to bank at LCNB National Bank — free Kasasa Cash checking rewards you with up to 2.00% APY* every month for doing banking basics, like using your debit card.
You’ll also get refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide — so every ATM is your ATM, whether you’re in Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus, or elsewhere. Link your account to a free Kasasa Saver to make saving easy. Open your accounts online now.
- Free checking that pays high interest
- 2.00% APY* on balances up to $25,000 when qualifications are met
- Earn 0.15% on balances above $25,000, resulting in a range of 2.00% APY to 0.52% APY for all funds in the account when qualifications are met.
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- May receive refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)
- Link to free Kasasa Saver to build savings
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fee
- $50 minimum deposit to open
- Bounce Protection
- Electronic Banking services:
- Free online banking with bill pay
- Free eStatements (paper statements available for a monthly charge)
- Free mobile banking (with mobile deposit)
- Free LCNB National Bank Debit Mastercard®
- And more!
Earning your rewards is easy
To earn your Kasasa Cash rewards for each Monthly Qualification Cycle, simply:
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive electronic statements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking at least one time during the Cycle
- Make at least 12 debit card purchases that have posted and settled to your Kasasa Cash account.
And if you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry — your account is still free.
Plus, you’ll still earn our base rate. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
DIVE DEEPER | LCNB
Learn more about how you can create budgeting solutions for you and your family.LEARN MORE ABOUT BUDGETING +