The more you use it, the more you save.
Live life at a discount by receiving 3% cash back* on your debit card purchases. Kasasa Cash Back is a checking account you’ll actually look forward to using.Open Account Now +
Why Kasasa Cash Back?
Get paid to go shopping — free Kasasa Cash Back checking rewards you with 3.00% cash back on your everyday debit card purchases, up to $90 per year ($7.50 per Monthly Qualification Cycle).
We’ll also reward you with refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide — so you can get to your cash anywhere, anytime. Best of all, there’s never a monthly maintenance fee.
- Free checking that pays you back
- 3.00% cash back on debit card purchases for up to $250 in total purchases
- Up to $90 cash back per year, $7.50 per Monthly Qualification Cycle
- No category restrictions on what you can use your debit card for at point of sale.
- May receive refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)
- Link to free Kasasa Saver to build savings
- No monthly maintenance fee
- $50 minimum deposit to open
- Bounce Protection
- Electronic Banking services:
- Free online banking with bill pay
- Free e-statements (paper statements available for a monthly charge)
- Free mobile banking (with mobile deposit)
- Free LCNB National Bank Debit Mastercard®
- And more!
Earning your rewards is easy
To earn your Kasasa Cash Back rewards for each Monthly Qualification Cycle, simply:
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive electronic statements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking at least one time during the Cycle
- Make at least 12 debit card purchases that have posted and settled to your Kasasa Cash Back account.
And if you don’t meet these qualifications, don’t worry — your account is still free.
And you can get right back to earning your cash rewards the very next cycle that you qualify.
View Kasasa Cash Back Disclaimer
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Accurate as of 7/1/2020.
DIVE DEEPER | LCNB
Learn strategies, tips, and tools to stick to your budget and achieve your financial goals.MORE ABOUT BUDGETING +