Community Shred Days
2020 Shred Day Schedule
Shred days at locations that were to be held prior to July 11 have been cancelled due to the pandemic; a revised schedule for the year is listed below. Here are some guidelines to keep in mind going forward:
- Stay in your vehicle. Those assisting at the shred day will unload your shred and reload the container it was carried in.
- Bring shred in plastic tubs or boxes
- When deciding what to bring, think PAPER ONLY: old receipts, bank statements, canceled/voided checks, credit/charge card bills, address labels from junk mail, books, magazines, etc.
- Try to keep the amount of shred to a minimum. If you do have an abundance of shred, other cars will be helped first and those assisting will get to you when possible
- Don’t bring shred in a garbage bags or other opaque bags
- Don’t include chargers, lightbulbs, batteries, plastics, metals, aerosols or any related such items in your shred
Ever wondered how long you should keep various documents around? Use this as a guide when clearing out your filling cabinets.
All Shred Days run from 10AM to 1PM; the tentative schedule for 2020 is below:
July 11 - Washington Ct. House
July 18 - Colerain Township
August 1 - Eaton
August 8 - Hamilton
August 15 - Bridge St.
August 22 - Goshen
August 29 - Wilmington
September 12 - Columbus Avenue
September 19 - Brookville