Bank Card Fraud
- Sign your new cards as soon as they arrive.
- Carry your cards separately from your wallet
- Keep a record of your card numbers, their expiration dates, and the phone number and address of each company in a secure place.
- Keep your card in view after you give it to a clerk. Retrieve your card promptly after using it. Don't use your card for open restaurant or bar tabs.
- Don't sign a blank receipt. Draw a line through the blank spaces around the total when you sign card receipts.
- Destroy all carbons and incorrect receipts.
- Save your receipts to compare with your statements or simply use LCNB National Bank's On-Line service to track and verify Debit Mastercard® transactions.
- Never lend a card(s) to anyone.
- Never leave your cards or receipts lying around.
- Never put your card number on a postcard or on the outside of an envelope.
- Never give your number over the phone unless you are initiating a transaction with a company you know is reputable.
- Never for any reason give out your PIN to anyone for any reason, including LCNB National Bank employees.
If anything ever looks suspicious or out of the ordinary, it is important to report it immediately. If you have disclosed personal information in any type of fraud or would like to periodically review your credit history, you may contact one of the following three major credit bureau agencies listed below:
P.O. Box 740250
Atlanta, GA 30374
P.O. Box 1017
Allen, TX 75013
P.O. Box 6790
Fullerton, CA 92634